-Effectively plan and execute the works in the allocated work sites.
– Be the custodian of work schedule, quality, budget, productivity, etc.
-Responsible for mobilizing resources.
– Provide guidance and support to the team for improving performance.
– Be a problem solver for both internal and external customers.
– Adhere to quality management systems, SOPs, schedule, etc.
– Ensure timely delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly targets, and productivity.
-Measurement, reconciliation, bill certification, etc
– Project management through ERP, and documented. systems for real-time quantitative data.
-Knowledge of all aspects of construction
– Project management skills
-Team management skills
-Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
-Attention to detail
-Minimum 5 years of experience in managing the full spectrum of construction works