– Effectively plan and execute the works in the allocated work sites.
– Be the custodian of work schedule, quality, budget,
– Responsible for mobilizing resources.
– Provide guidance and support to the team for improving performance.
– Be a problem solver for both internal and external customers.
– Adhere to quality management systems, SOPs, schedule, etc.
– Ensure timely delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly targets, and productivity.
– Measurement, reconciliation, bill certification, etc
– Project management through ERP, and documented. systems for real-time quantitative data.
Skills & Competencies
– Knowledge of all aspects of construction
– Project management skills
– Team management skills
– Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
– Commercial acumen
– Process orientation
– Attention to detail
– Minimum 5 years of experience in managing the full spectrum of construction works