Business Development Officer - Construction Contract
– Procure new business contracts for construction from a reputed business house.
– Domestic and International tender bidding for construction contracts.
– Implement business development activities to procure new contract works.
– Promote the group to targeted users.
– Launch and relaunch of product and services.
– Implement marketing initiatives.
– Systematic workflow management.
– Stakeholder management.
– Pro-active planning.
– Market intelligence and track competitor activity.
– Conduct market research.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Go-getter in nature with an understanding of construction work and contracts.
– Candidate should have worked in a sales or business development role.
– Good command on written and oral communication.
– Qualification – Degree or master
– Experience – 5 years
Experience: 5 Years