– Managing the entire process of financial accounting and cash management
– Managing and accounting of day to day financial
– Managing all statutory payments, documentation, and filing.
– Preparing financial statements including trial balance, debtors, creditors, reconciliation, and P&L.
– Cash flow management and control.
– Handling external and internal and statutory audits.
– Bill checking, verifying, and coordinating with other departments.
– Qualification – B.Com or M.Com
– Experience – 5 years
– Through an understanding of financial management in the construction sector
– Working knowledge of ERP, Tally, MS-office
– GST, TDS, PF, ESI, Financial restructuring, etc
Qualification: B.Com or M.Com
Experience: 5 Years